How to get your charity fit for funding ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
How to get your charity fit for funding
ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
Now is an ideal time to apply for funding, a number of funds have been setup specifically to support churches and charities during this Covid-19 crisis and MPs are actively pushing for extra funding for charities in light of the pandemic.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to get your church or charity funding ready.
- What funding opportunities are available during Covid-19
- How to become funding ready
- How to find the funding opportunities that are right for you
- How to identify a project for funding
- How working with GoodtoGive can greatly increase your chances of securing funding
Our Head of Funding, Dominic Pinnock has over 30 years funding and bid-writing experience and has secured charitable funds from the Lloyds Bank Foundation, National Lottery and many other sources.
This webinar takes place online on Tuesday 23rd June and is free to attend
You will receive the link and instructions on how to join once you’ve registered.
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Webinar, Register for details