Gift Aid Management - A Service for All Charities
Your organisation can easily manage all donations by using our Mobile apps, specially designed envelopes, on-site scanners, online donation, declaration management and marketing tools. The platform allows you to create personalised web pages for accepting donations online while simultaneously tracking and managing gift aid claims, ensuring your charity or church can maximise fundraising efforts while complying with regulations. We also provide general advice about best practices, such as how best to organise your events to qualify for gift aid.
We can increase your income
We have found that our approach increases the take-up of Gift Aid declarations which in turn increases your income.
Our specially designed envelope system is aimed at the thousands of charities in the UK that want to proactively manage their gift aid claims and declarations to help increase their overall funding and maximise the gift aid potential.
Be ready for HMRC
Many charities struggle to effectively manage the declarations and submission process required to achieve their maximum Gift Aid refund and have real concerns about their readiness to undergo a HM Revenue & Customs audit. An unsuccessful audit could mean having to repay your gift aid plus interest or even being banned from claiming gift aid altogether.
Focus on serving, we'll do the rest
We use modern techniques to collect, store and process your claims. Our service enables you to focus on your primary goals and other areas of your organisation whilst we keep the gift aid coming in. We have been claiming gift aid online for churches, charities and other eligible organisations since 2009. You can trust GoodtoGive to efficiently and accurately manage your gift aid claims.
4 reasons we’re the best option
Never lose a penny of
gift aid again
Unlike most solutions, our system never stops trying to claim gift aid on donations until they are out of the 4 year retrospective claim period set by HMRC. We don’t discard donations until we have exhausted all possibilities. Our collaborative system and sophisticated church accountancy software keeps you in the loop, presenting the problems that need your urgent attention so any church donation with the potential for gift aid is not lost.
Multiply your income by
If you have a backlog of church donation information, whether spreadsheets, journals or envelopes, give them to us and we can process them and scan them into our system so you can access your donation history securely online through our unique software. This is a great way to get a lump sum of gift aid in a short space of time with no headache.
Good to Give delivers a complete solution:
- We use specially designed envelopes to capture valid donations and gift aid declarations
- Should you be audited by the HMRC you have rapid access to any requested information
- Reduce the risk of lost or damaged declaration forms or envelopes
- Remove the effort associated with storage and retrieval of paper documents
- Reduced Treasury workload
- Send us your old envelopes and we will scan and store them online. Each time a new declaration is received, we will scan any unclaimed donations spanning the past 4 years for a match. This feature can significantly increase your claim levels.
- Create automated communication to your members thanking them for their donations, reminders about your events and Gift Aid requirements
- Good to Give use a claim system which has been validated by the HMRC