Introducing the GoodtoGive Mobile Apps A mobile platform designed for churches who want
Introducing the GoodtoGive Mobile Apps
A mobile platform designed for churches who want to build and grow in a digital world!
Has your church experienced any of these issues?
- A decrease in donations
- Difficulty collecting donations when people aren’t gathering on a Sunday
- A decrease in one-off offerings and spontaneous giving, even though some members give by Direct Debit
- Difficulty keeping staff and members engaged when not gathering in person
- Difficulty keeping volunteers accountable
- Failure to claim Gift Aid consistently
If so, our mobile platform can help. The apps are free to use and will help you solve all of these issues.
Join this webinar to find out…
- What The GoodtoGive Church Manager App is and why your Trustees and Church Leaders should use it
- What the GoodtoGive Church Member App is and why your church members should use
- How the GoodtoGive Church Manager App can help you increase donations, fundraise and stay connected to your members and community
- Why receiving donations via The GoodtoGive Church Member App is more beneficial to your organisation than taking donations via Direct Debit and other means
- How the GoodtoGive Church Manager App can save your organisation money and reduce administrative costs
- How the GoodtoGive Church Manager App simplifies the Gift Aid claiming process
- How the GoodtoGive Church Apps help you stay connected to your members, team and community
If you sign-up to the GoodtoGIve Church Apps during this webinar series you’ll also receive 20% off one other additional service (excluding Gift Aid) and access to The GoodtoGive Roadmap. Our framework for ensuring that your charity is compliant and on the right path to long-term growth.
This webinar takes place on 1st April at 1pm and is free to attend
Once registered, you will receive a link and instructions on how to join.
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Webinar, Register for details