Most of the churches and charities we work with aspire to own their own building. It’s
Most of the churches and charities we work with aspire to own their own building. It’s a financial goal we understand, and endeavour to help them achieve, which is why we are hosting our next webinar ‘How to Purchase a Building for Your Church or Charity (Part 2)’.
The first webinar in this series was very well received and we want to add further value, by sharing more details on what you need to have in place to secure a mortgage for a church or charity building. Once again, we will be joined by Alex Dawson ‘The Church Property Guy’, the no.1 property agent for churches and charities in the UK. Joining him will be top Mortgage Broker for churches and charities, Daniel Sovitch.
Together they will be answering all your questions on how to purchase a building and secure a mortgage. This webinar has been highly anticipated and will receive a lot of interest so we encourage you to secure your place now.
5 reasons to attend
- Find out how to prepare financially to purchase a building
- Find out common pitfalls to avoid that could hinder your chances of securing a building
- Learn the exact steps you need to take to be in a position to purchase a building
- Find out the exact process for securing a mortgage
- Find out the financial requirements you need to meet to secure a mortgage
- Have all your questions answered by 2 experts that have helped dozens of church leaders secure buildings over the past 15 years
This webinar takes place on 30th March, 1pm to 2pm
Secure your spot and register now!Register Here
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Register for details