Have you been praying for a building for your church or charity? Has your Board of
Have you been praying for a building for your church or charity? Has your Board of Trustees spent time strategising on how your organisation could afford a building? Do you still have questions about exactly what you need to do to purchase a building for your church or charity?
If so, you do not want to miss our next webinar on November 3rd at 1pm, because we will be answering all these questions and more.
Joining us on this webinar will be Commercial Property Expert, Alex Dawson, Founder of Alex Martin Commercial. A commercial property agent who has helped some of the most well-known churches in the UK secure buildings successfully.
Over the past 12 years Alex has successfully acted on well over £200m in property transactions for religious groups and continues to have a strong pipeline of both opportunities and occupiers.
Here’s 5 reasons to attend:
- Find out how to prepare financially to purchase a building
- Find out common pitfalls to avoid that could hinder your chances of securing a building
- Learn the exact steps you need to take to be in a position to purchase a building
- Understand the differences between the commercial and residential property market and why it matters
- Get all your questions about how to purchase a property for your organisation answered
Join us on Thursday, 3rd November at 1pmRegister Here
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Register for details