Building your charities financial foundation during Covid-19 and beyond ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details Increasing
Building your charities financial foundation during Covid-19 and beyond
ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
Increasing your charity income is one thing, managing your finances well so that those finances go as far as possible and are stewarded well is quite another. At GoodtoGive we help you do both and in this webinar we’ll be specifically covering how to manage your charity’s finances and remain compliant.
You’ll learn how to build your organisation on a strong financial foundation.
Reasons to attend this webinar:
- Why financial governance is so important and the implications of not stewarding finances well
- Specific financial considerations to be aware of during Covid-19
- How to get ready for HMRC’s Independent Examination
- Trustee and Secretary responsibilities
- An overview of the GoodtoGive Accounting service and the 6-step process we use to deliver it
- What our Service Delivery Monitor (SDM) is and how it gives you greater transparency of your organisation’s finances
This webinar will take place on Tuesday 12th May at 1pm.
The financial health of your organisation affects every area of your charity, attend this webinar to ensure that your church or charity is in the best financial shape possible during this crisis and beyond.
The event will be online and you will receive the link and instructions on how to join once you’ve registered.
We hope to see you there!Register Here
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Webinar, Register for details