Introducing the new GoodtoGive Accounting Service ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
Introducing the new GoodtoGive Accounting Service
ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
Join us for this live webinar where you’ll find out the exact steps to take to ensure your church or charity is audit-ready at all times
Reasons to attend this webinar:
1. What the Accounting Service is and what’s included
2. The 5 things that you need to do to be ‘audit ready’ at all times
3. Our 6-step process for delivering the Accounting Service
4. What our Service Delivery Monitor (SDM) is and how it gives you greater transparency of your organisation’s finances
5. The benefits of using the GoodtoGive Accounting Service and how it can save you time and money
The GoodtoGive Accounting Service helps churches and charities remain compliant and in full control of their finances. We manage the entire accounting process for you, so that they are free to focus on the frontline priorities that matter most.
This service is complementary to Gift Aid Management and enables us to further support our clients and help their organisations thrive financially.
This webinar will take place on Tuesday 4th February at 1pm.
The event will be online and you will receive the link and instructions on how to join once you’ve registered.
Secure your spot!Register Here
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Register for details