Introducing the new GoodtoGive Accounting Service ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
Introducing the new GoodtoGive Accounting Service
ONLINE WEBINAR: Register for details
Join us for this live webinar where you’ll be among the first to find out about the new GoodtoGive Accounting Service.
The GoodtoGive Accounting Service helps churches and charities remain compliant and in full control of their finances. We manage the entire accounting process for our clients, so that they are free to focus on the frontline priorities that matter most.
This service is complementary to Gift Aid Management and enables us to further support our clients and help their organisations thrive financially.
Reasons to attend this webinar:
- What the Accounting Service is and what’s included
- The 5 things that you need to do to be ‘audit ready’ at all times
- Our 6-step process for delivering the Accounting Service
- What our Service Delivery Monitor (SDM) is and how it gives you greater transparency of your organisation’s finances
- The benefits of using the GoodtoGive Accounting Service and how it can save you time and money
This webinar will take place on Monday 16th December at 7pm.
The event will be online and you will receive the link and instructions on how to join once you’ve registered.
Secure your spot nowRegister Here
(Monday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Webinar, Register for details